Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Strong Enough (9)

I quickly dived underwater to avoid the arrows being shot at me. Oh great... they are seriously shooting at me?!?! I swam as hard as I could to try to get away from the arrows. That was when I was hit in my back right leg. I surface screaming in pain as I pulled the arrow out. I threw the arrow at the guard perusing me down the banks of the river and wounded one in the arm. Good, one less guard to worry about! I took another deep breath, and set off like a fish. I kept going until I almost blacked out, and then surfaced. I took slow deep breaths of air and took a quick glimpse around. No guards. Good. I dragged myself out of the cold stream and lay there half submerged. I had no more strength to move myself. I fell asleep with my legs in the stream water, hoping that the water would help clean out and numb the arrow wound.

No comments:

Post a Comment