Sunday, September 30, 2012

Strong Enough (8)

I finished the blog chalenge! :D____________________________________________

Somehow, the tunnel lead out to the outside, over the bank of the river. I carefully put the book into a water proof bag, and dived into the river. I swam down stream, following the current. I surfaced a good mile down stream, surprised at how fast I went. I glanced around to get my bearings, and realized that I was near the town of Grey Wolf. I went under again, and swam as fast as I would, hoping that I could get past the town without resurfacing. My lungs began to ache as I swam under the bridge. Only a little farther! My vision began to grow dim. I need air! NOW! I resurfaced, not caring where I was; I gulped in copious amounts of air. My vision cleared, and I could see that I was a little past the edge of town. I was not safe yet, so I kept swimming down stream. I then heard a weird sound: whizz plop. What was that?? I looked around, but could not see what made that sound. I heard a couple more, then noticed that arrows were being shot at me. uhg. Not now. This was not going to be a good day....

No comments:

Post a Comment